There are some common principles in teaching-
(Most) children do not like academics. Especially if compared with
As a child , i remember how my passion for watching cricket was often compared with watching cricket.
I could watch cricket for hours, without eating, drinking. I would nt get tired.
But if i had to read the history book for 1 hour, i would get bored. And feel sleepy.
- Children cannot be engaged into a subject/topic for more than 30 minutes.
- sports is easy that’s why
And the moment mom allowed to watch the TV serial, the sleepiness would vanished and joy/laughter would replace yawning.
The questions that are raised on the system
The questions are
- can we make academics as interesting as watching films and movies?
- What makes something interesting?
brain digestion/ pictures/standardization/flexibility/freedom/context/stakes/stage of understanding basics.
- Should we made academics a priority, how important it really is ?
- How we can make academics interesting ?