Skip to content
Facts about school most of us agree with
- children who were good in studies got help at home. Had someone at home, who would sit and teach him/her and that resulted into better learning.
- Most toppers lacked street smartness. They were subservient and worked like robot. They would nt question things. And rarely took part in sports. Ofcourse exceptions were there, but mostly true.
- Most children who took part in sports, and were street smart did bad in studies and were average.
- Most children who were good in sports do better later in life. Choose unique professions and
- Children who were first generation learners struggled.
- Most social studies lessons, were limited to reading the lessons and memorizing definitions. Teacher had little role to play in imparting knowledge if any.
- Children who were bad at Math , remained bad because their base was weak. And because they failed in math, they lacked any interest in it. Besides, the school system was nt designed to
- Most people born in 1950-70s and did their schooling later in life learnt as good as