- If a child wants to become a doctor,
why does he have to complete in an exam and get entry into medical college for his score in English literature?
- If a child has to study literature, why does he need to study algebra? Or Geometry?
- If a child wants to be an artist, why does he have to study science?
- If a child has to become a singer,
why does he need to study history, algebra, geography and spend so many hours every day in something that has no relevance in his life ?
- If a child learns fast,
Why does he has to wait months to wait for exam? Or sometimes years?
- If a child learns slow
Why does he has to take an exam, when he is not even ready!
- If a child fails in two subjects,
He is termed as a failure and has to repeat the whole year again.
Not only that. He has to study the cleared subjects again. No matter how good the score was.
- Age limits
A child cannot appear for board exams until turns 14. This is also limiting a child who might be 11 and ready for exam.
These are just some of the clear anamolies in the current schooling system.